Hello my stamp and friends I hope you’re well!
This is super easy really fun way to give gift cards cash or even small piece of candy. I used the Merry Christmas Thinlets dies for the birthday card as well as a Christmas card.
By changing out the designer series paper and the sentiment inside you can create a totally different card using the same recipe.
- Bass card tranquil Tide 5 1/2 ” x 8 1/2 ” scored at 4 1/4
- Inside pieces (2) 5 ” x 3 3/4″
- Whisper white 4 7/8 “x 3 5/8”
- Designer series paper 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Second piece of designer series paper 2 3/4 x 4 3/4
- Whisper white 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Copper foil 3 3/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Whisper white 4 1/2″ x 3/4 of an inch
- Meandering inside piece 6″ x 10″ scored at 3″on the 6″ side 10 inch side scored at 2 1/2″ , 5″ , 7 1/2″
- Fold all score lines both ways with bone folder for crisp edge
- On 10 inch side using paper snaps cut at first score line up to the next score line but not passed it, then skip to the next and go to the third score line cut to The next score line but not passed it
- Turn around to the opposite side of 10 inch length cut the middle score line up to the next line but not passed it.
- Fold up to the right down to the right up to the right down to the right to create the three pockets and two tabs to be glued to the inside of the card
- Place snail on one side of meandering piece then place in center of card base close the top onto the snail open the card bass place snail adhesive on opposite side of meandering piece. This creates the pockets.
- To create the front of the card layer you were designer series paper, second smaller designer series paper
- Die cut Happy with thinlet glued it to the silver foil paper, stamped birthday sentiment from the Beautiful day stamp set
- Die cut two labels one in whisper white one in tranquil Tide cut tranquil Tide in half glued to the back of whisper white then use dimensional’s to pop it up.
- The silver foil was then layered on top of The tranquil tide piece
- Whisper white was layered with sentiments on tranquil tide then placed inside card to cover tabs of meandering piece.
- Punch three every day labels using the same designer series paper used adhesive to close open end creating pockets to place money gift cards etc.
- The Christmas Card I embossed the Christmas with Copper embossing powder on the whisper white.
- Tied a bow with the new Merry Merlot ribbon from the Peaceful Noel Suite in the Holiday Catalog . ( Gray Granite in the card base for this card)
Well my friends I hope you have fun creating this card with Gift card holders inside!!