Hello My friends!!
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is now available for purchase. I thought I would create this cute Christmas card using this paper as well as the Snowflake Showcase because one can never have enough of this suite.
Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 4 1/4″ scrap for sentiment and snowflakes
Dashing Along DSP 5 1/4″ x 4″
Silver Foil Paper scrap
- Die cut out snowflakes from white whisper white and two small snowflakes using the silver foil paper.
- use the label from the Merry thinlits dies to cut out two labels on one invoice for white and the other with the silver foil paper
- I stamped and embossed and silver the sentiment on the whisper white label
- Assembling attached silver snowflakes to center of larger white snowflakes with glue dot. Then use dimensional an attached it to the designer series paper.
- Cut the silver label in a half attached it to the back of the whisper white piece that has the sentiment embossed on it , add a bit of silver bakers twine to the back .Attached to the designer series paper using dimensionals.
- Add a designer series paper later to the bass card.
- Added rhinestones for a little bit of bling
This is a very quick and easy card with a lot of pop.
Happy stamp and my friends!!!