Hello My Friends!
Hope everyone is well this Holiday Season! Just love this time of year handmade is definitely one of the things I love best, so paper crafting is high on my list , never mine it is my therapy to relax during this busy season.
I have not had a chance to play with the Beautiful Bauble Bundle Wow I didn’t know what I was missing what an interesting Bundle details, the depth and uniqueness is incredible.
Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 addition piece 5 x 3 1 /4
Shimmer White 3 x 4 & scrap piece for bauble and sentiment
Silver Foil 5 1/4 x 4 & scrap piece
- The first step I did was use the baubles die cuts on the shimmer white paper to create this beautiful detailed circle.
- Then I stamped and embossed the Large beautiful detailed baubles with silver embossing powder, I then fussy cut it out.
- I cut a scrap piece of silver foil paper 1″ x 2 1/2″ then cut a piece of shimmer white just slightly smaller rounded the edges with the envelope punch board, stamped deck the halls sentiment in night of navy, adhered the sentiments to the silver a paper.
- Assembly; I adhered the ornamental bauble circle to the night of navy with mini dimensional. I then it to adhered the large detail Bauble with large dimensional to the center of the circle, I added the sentiment using dimensional as well.
- I then adhered the night of navy piece to the silver foil paper , used multipurpose glued to adhere all the layers to the piece of Night if Navy.
I hope you Enjoyed this card and it will inspire you to create some beautiful handmade creations!
Thanks for visiting!
Danette Savvy Stamps