Hello, My friends!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Well, I have a few men in my life that are having a birthday next week, my son and my grandson. So I was in need for a few masculine birthday cards. I created this one with the Buffalo check background stamp and the Winter Woods Bundle.
Crumb Cake 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Cherry Cobbler 5 1/4 x 4
Wood Texture Designer series paper 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 dark piece 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 light piece
- Step one was to stamp using Memento ink and the buffalo check background stamp on to the Cherry Cobbler.
- I then stamped onto the light Wood Textures Designer series paper The Happy Birthday sentiment from the Well Said stamps are in the new locations catalog that will be live January 3rd.
- I flagged the end of the dark piece of Wood Textures Designer series paper. I tied the Braided Linen thread around the dark piece and adhered a small knot, to the left side and I attached the light peace with the sentiment using dimensionals.
- I stamped the tree, pine leaves and pine cones with Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and the Winter woods stamp set and then die cut them out.
- I then attached the sentiment banner with glue to the upper left side. Then I attached the tree using dimensionals to the lower right side, I glued one of the leaves to the left side of the sentiment with glue then the other two leaves to the left corner of the buffalo check and adhered a pinecone using a dimensional.
- I attached all the layers to the crumb cake base. I also stamped trees on the corner of the envelope using crumb cake ink.
I hope you enjoyed this project!