Hello, My Friends!
I have had a crazy busy weekend and needed a little crafting R&R. This evening I did just that and what better way then to make a card and color as well, so that is exactly what I did using the Humming Along Bundle.
- HIGHLAND HEATHER 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″ PLUS Scrap piece
- BASIC BLACK 3 7/8″ x 1 1/8″
- Stamp Floral image onto the piece of whisper white layer are using Momento ink.
- Stamp additional flower image onto a scrap piece of whisper white using memento ink as well as leaf image using granny apple green.
- Color the flowers and the leaves are using highland heather flirty flamingo granny apple green and old all of the blends markers.
- Then using the dies from the bundle Cut out the leaves and the one flower colored and flirty flamingo.
- Stamp your sentiment using verseamark onto the piece of basic black use white embossing powder and emboss with the heating tool
- Assembly; adhered the piece of basic black using dimensional’s then topped the leaf and the flower colored and flirty flamingo attached this layer to the base of Highland Heather.
- I added three frosted Epoxy two to the peace with the sentiment one to the left upper corner.
I hope you enjoyed this card! Happy Stamping!