Hello, My Friends!
Today I was thinking of an English Garden with a pretty trellis. Since I seem obsessed with the FOREVER LOVELY BUNDLE I decided to create my version of that picture in my mind with the DELIGHTFULLY DETAILED LASER CUT SPECIALITY PAPER.
VERY VANILLA 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
VERY VANILLA 5 1/4″ x 4″ plus a scrap piece
SOFT SEA FORM 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″
SOFT SEA FORM Scrap
- Take your Very Vanilla piece that measures 5 1/4″ x 4″ then emboss using the Subtle embossing folder.
- Cut out the lattice type design from your piece of Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper, glue it to your embossed piece of Very Vanilla.
- I then took the piece of Soft Sea Foam and use the lovely flowers and let die to cut the right edge.
- I then took the two-step stamps and stamped the flowers in Lovely Lipstick and the Leaf Image in Soft Sea Foam.
- Stamp the larger flower image and Flirty Flamingo on your scrap piece of Very Vanilla also stamped the leaf image using Soft Sea Foam, I then use the coordinating dies to cut them out.
- I stamped the THANK YOU sentiment from the Humming Along stamp set onto a scrap piece of Soft Sea Foam and flagged the right end.
- I then glued the strip of Soft Seafoam to the left side of the Very Vanilla embossed layer added the sentiment to the center with dimensionals
- Add the two large flowers with the leaves attached to the back onto the lattice type specialty paper with dimensionals.
- I added a bow to the sentiment using the Braided Linen Trim.
- I added some bling using the Gingham Gala adhesive backed sequins.
I hope you enjoyed my take on an English Garden card!