Hello, my friends!
Welcome to Stamp it a Blog Hop this month’s theme is Sale-a-Bration
We are all really excited to share our projects. Make sure to leave a comment on each blog with the hashtag #StampItcontest to be entered to win the Soft Sayings Card kit.
Today’s project is an Easel card made from the Hello Cupcake stamp set from Sale A Bration and the CALL ME CUPCAKE THINLITS DIES that will be available for customers March 1, 2019.
Card Base Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Scored at 6 1/2′ and 4 1/4″
Pool Party 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
Card Front Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Scrap pieces for images
Silver Foil Scrap Pieces
Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Scrap pieces
- Using the call me cupcake thinlits die (the lid to the cupcake stand) cut out the with Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper the Pool Party geometric design.
- Use the Silver foil paper and cut out the cupcake stand using the thinlit die.
- I stamped the two sentiments with versamark and used Silver embossing powder and the heat gun.
- The sentiment that states Celebrate Your Day was cut out using paper snips.
- I used the Smallest Rectangle Stitch Framlits Dies to cut around The sentiment Sparkle With Love
- I used the next largest Rectangle Stitched Framlits to cut out a piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper with the Calypso Coral geometric design to place on the back of the sentiment on the base of the card.
- Using scrap pieces of Whisper White I stamped the cupcake cup using a Gray Granite, Calypso Coral for the cupcake top and 2 additional layers of the cupcake.
- Using the coordinating Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies cut out the cupcake and the cupcake top along with two pieces of the small layer.
- Adhered snail adhesive to the back of the Pool Party geometric shape of the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and adhere the window sheet. ( to give the appearance of a glass lid)
- I’ve placed a pencil mark where on the bottom of the cake stand will be on to the piece of Whisper White card front to enable me to align the cupcake correctly.
- I then used multipurpose glue and glue down the cupcake onto the whisper white front.
- Using the scrap piece of Silver Foil Paper and cut out the small hearts and use them for sprinkles on the cupcake.
- I then glued the piece of Pool Party geometric design Painted Seasons Designers Series paper onto the Whisper White card front. Attached the cupcake stand to the front.
- Now glue your card front onto your card base
- I then added the sentiment with dimensionals which creates a kind of stop to allow your easel card to stand up.
- Add the sentiment Celebrate Your Day with dimensionals to the upper left-hand corner also added a few large basic rhinestones.
- I now took the Calypso Coral Geometric design of the Painted Season Designer Series paper and glued it to the envelope tab I cut the excess around the tab.
CONGRATULATION !! Mary Beth DeMillia
Thank You for stopping by, I hope you are inspired!