Hello, my friends!
Today’s card was created with the Home to Roost stamp set FREE with a $50 qualifying purchase during Sale A Bration!
March Online shopping code WWXFQX6N Please use this when shopping online at my store, when spending $25-$149 in March for a FREE gift in
The other stamp I absolutely fell in love with is the crackle paint background stamp amazing texture the possibilities are endless.
- Card base crumb cake 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ plus a scrap piece
- Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic black Scrap enough for 2 x square & 1″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
- Using Crackle Paint background stamp and Crumb Cake ink stamp your piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Using Memento ink stamp your Rooster onto the wood texture designer series paper, using Crumb Cake stamp the Wheat images onto the bottom below rooster.
- Using memento ink stamp sentiment on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake.
- Using the smaller square of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut out your sentiment, using the Smallest Scalloped Square from the Layering Squares Framlits Cut out a scrap piece of Basic Black card stock.
- Using the third largest Stitch Square from the Stitches Shapes Framelits cut out your Rooster and Wheat image from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.
- Using a slightly larger scalloped Square from the Layering Squares Framelits cut your extra piece of Basic Black Card stock
- Assembly: Attach two strands of Basic Black Twine to Crackle Paint background layer. Add two ties to the left side with black twine. Now layer your Rooster image onto your Basic Black Scalloped Square, using dimensionals attach this Square onto the Crackle Paint background layer to the upper left-hand corner. Attach your sentiment Crumb Cake layer on to the small black scallop square using glue, now attach using dimensionals to the bottom right-hand corner over the black twine. Glue your Crackle Paint background layer onto your card base. Add three small gold pearls to upper right-hand corner.
- Using Crumb Cake ink and the Wheat image stamp I stamped the envelope to coordinate.
Your card is complete I hope you enjoyed it!