Hello, my friends!
Welcome to Stamp it a Blog Hop this month’s theme is EASTER!
We are all really excited to share our projects.!! Make sure to leave a comment on each blog with the hashtag # StampItcontest to be entered to win the Notes Of Kindness Card kit.
- Card base Whisper White card stock measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ scrap pieces large enough to cut to smaller rectangles.
- Gingham Gala Designer Series paper cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ 2 additional pieces (1) 3″ x 1 1/2″(2) 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Stamp your Large mama duck and her three babies onto a scrap piece of whisper white paper using Memento ink.
- Coloring mama duck and babies using the Blends Markers in Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Ivory and Daffodil Delight. Then die cut using the Rectangle Stitched Framlits dies the third and the second smallest rectangle.
- Die cut from the Well Said Bundle the sentiment Happy with Grapefruit Grove cardstock as well as the Flower using Whisper White card stock
- Stamp Easter Greetings using Memento ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White then I cut out the word Easter in block form.
- I assembled the card by gluing the image of the mama duck onto a piece of the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper measuring 3 1/2 x 2″, then glue the baby ducks onto the piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper cut at 3″ x 1 1/2″.
- I then adhere the images to the larger piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ mama duck to the right babies to the bottom left
- I then glued down the Die Cut Flower, glued the Happy sentiment over the flower image attached dimensionals to Easter, that adhered to the top of theDie Cut Flower above the baby ducks.
- A piece of Daffodil Delight that measures 2″ x 10 3/4′ scored at 5″ and 5 3/4′ on the long side.
- You also need 2 pieces of the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper measuring 5 3/4″ x 1 6/8″, adhere to the front and back with the adhesive of your choice.
- Varnish your edges using your bone folder, then using your Scalloped Tag Topper punch the top edges one at a time to create your scallop and the opening.
- Then using the smallest rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched Framlits Dies cut through the front going through the two layers, one of your designer series paper as well as the card stock.
- I now created a frame using the two very smallest dies from the Rectangle Stitched Framlits Dies to create this cute stitch frame using Pear Pizzazz card stock. Then glue it to your opening you created on the front of your treat bag.
- Stamp the bunny image on a scrap piece of Whisper White using Momento ink colored with blends markers using Daffodil Delight,t Ivory, and Petal Pink.
- I then cut a cellophane bags measuring 2″ x 8″ down to size and punched a hole with my paper piercer in the top and filled with chocolate eggs.
- Using dimensional adhere the Bunny Image to the right side of your frame.
- Stamp your sentiment Easter Greetings on an extra piece of scrap Whisper White I fuzzy cut it using my paper snips and adhered to the top using dimensionals
- Place your bag of chocolate eggs inside I then threaded the White Bakers Twine through the tag top opening and the plastic bag and created a bow tying it all together.
CONGRATULATIONS Kelly Jones!
|3.||Linda L Cullen|
Thank You for joining today’s Blog Hop Don’t forget to check out all the great projects Happy Hopping!