Hello, My Friends!
Today’s Card uses the Daisy Lane Bundle, love this bundle it’s sweet, clean and simple to create some quick cards, the bundle comes with the Daisy Lane stamp set as well as the Medium Daisy Punch, it also coordinates with the Large Daisy Punch sold separately, the sentiments are beautiful and all have a such wonderful fonts. Today’s card was inspired by a pocket full of Posey’s but I decided to make a pocket full of Daisies.
- The card base is a whisper white measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, the next layer is Daffodil Delight measuring 4 1/4″ x 4 1/8″. Following layer is an additional piece of a whisper white measuring 4″ x 5″.
- Using of the Stitch Nested Dies the second to Largest Label is in the InColor Designer Series Paper in Pretty Peacock, now are used to smaller dies that fit inside this cut out one in Whisper White the second in the same In color Designer Series Paper but the reverse side of the Pretty Peacock.
- I now centered the large label and the bottom portion of the Whisper White piece measuring 5″ x 4″ marked it lightly with a pencil then using Granny Apple Green I stamped the Leaf & Stem image, then using Daffodil delight ink I inked the smaller daisy stamp then using my Stampin Write marker in Crumb Cake add to the center and stamped the daisies onto the two stems.
- I then use the Subtle 3D embossing folder on the stamped 5″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White.
- Now on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Daffodil Delight ink stamp four additional medium daisies, now using Granny Apple Green stamp two stems.
- Take your small Nested Label with the script image from the Pretty Peacock Designer Series paper glue down to your Whisper White Nested Label, now glue these down onto your large nested label. This will now create your pocket, add Foam Adhesive Strips to the bottom and two sides of reverse side your pocket. Attached to your stamped Whisper White layer measuring 4″ x 5″ creating the illusion that the stamp daisies are inside the pocket.
- I now used the Medium Daisy Punch and on the scrap piece of Whisper White where you stamped the daisies now punch out all four daisies, using glue dots adhere one layer on top of the other creating two separate daisies. I now use my paper snips to cut out the stems.
- I attached the stem to the back of the daisy using a glue dots, now use mini and regular dimensionals on the back of these two daisies positioned them in the pocket to create a 3-D effect. I attached to clear faceted gems to the center of the flowers.
- Take a scrap piece of Vellum using your and embossing Buddy Versamark ink and White embossing powder I stamped the sentiment friend and heat set using your heat tool.
- I now cut this out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, the die created a longer rectangle than I care for so I lined it back up and made a smaller rectangle. I attach this to the top of the pocket by taking some glue dots and rolling them thin to put behind the wording so you could not see them through the Vellum.
- Attach your Whisper White piece measuring 5″ x 4″ onto your Daffodil Delight layer now glue these layers down to your card base, now your card is complete
.I hope I have inspired you today!
For every Daisy Lane Bundle purchase now through July 22 You will have an added FREE bonus of Perennial Essence Floral Centers!!
Danette@ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in July for a free gift in August.
July’s online shopping code PWBU9U9B
As a Bonus, any order over $50.00 will also receive an additional Over The Moon Stamp Set Tutorial a Four card Tutorial FREE!!