Hello, my friends!
Well I needed a few thank you cards and I absolutely am in love with the Bird Ballard Suite, I mean really what’s not to love the images are beautiful you get to color with whatever coloring option you like and it is coordinated with the Stitched Nested Dies. The designer series paper knocks your socks off it also has these little antiqued trinkets that are so charming.
Today’s design has a little pop just adding a few things to give some nice contrast and there you have it a really nice wow thank you card!
- The card base Whisper White cardstock measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, Basic Black cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″, Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper measuring 5″ x 4″. You will also need additional scrap pieces of Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp your Bird image on your scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Momento ink color your images using Stampin Blends markers, Daffodil Delight, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink. Cut your Bird image using the Stitched Nested Dies in the coordinating size to fit.
- Use the Stitched Nested Dies to cut the next size larger size using Basic Black cardstock.
- On your small scrap piece of Basic Black cardstock stamped the sentiment “thank you” from the Free as a Bird stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed using White embossing powder, heat set with your heat tool, now cut out your sentiment using your paper snips I angled each end.
- Using a Pearlized Doilie cut it in half and attach to the back of your Bird image, using dimensionals attached to the back, pop it up onto your Basic Black Nested Label.
- Glue your embossed sentiment to the right lower side of your Bird image.
- Using the Bird Ballard Trinkets ( are used the flower), attached to the upper left-hand side of your Bird image.
- Tie a small bow using Whisper White Bakers Twine, attached to the left side of your sentiment.
- Glue your completed Bird image onto your piece of designer series paper then glue this piece onto your basic black cardstock piece.
- Glue all your layers onto your card base now your card is complete.
A relatively quick and simple card with Great contrast giving you a wow thank you card!
Danette@ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in August for a free gift in September.
August’s online shopping code MNG3ARUR
As a Bonus, any order over $50.00 will also receive an additional Bloom & Grow Bundle Tutorial, a Four card Tutorial FREE!!