Hello, my friends!
I created two cards today with cutest stamps at birds of a feather from the new holiday catalog. Each card basically has the same layout I was attempting to show you how you can use the same card layout to create variations very helpful when you need to create more than one. I need at least four Halloween cards for my four grandsons but each of them has to be different great way to do just that.
I created today’s card using the designer series paper that is currently on sale Buy three get one free.
The card base is Smoky Slate cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ additional piece measuring 5 1/8″ x 2 3/8″, Basic black layer measuring 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, come sail away designer series paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″, Black foil card stock measuring 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4 Plus scrap piece to create a square 2 3/4″ Scrap piece of whisper white card stock
- Embossed the black foil card stock using the new hammered metal 3-D embossing folder
- now take your scrap piece of black foil card stock and using the largest stitched square from the stitched shaped Dies cut out your square
- On a scrap piece of whisper white card stock stamp your little pirate duck image from birds of a feather stamp set, color it in using your Stampin’ Blends
- Cut out your duck image using the square from the stitched shapes dies measuring 2″ sponge around the edge using a sponge dauber and smoky slate ink
- Stamp the anchor from the ceiling home stamp set using smoky slate ink, then cut out the anchor using the coordinating smooth sailing dies.
- On an additional scrap piece of whisper white Card stock stamp your sentiment “trick or treat” are used black memento ink, now using your paper snips cut out your sentiment.
- Do your piece of designer series paper onto the black card stock
- Now glue your embossed black foil paper onto your coordinating smoky slate card stock, attached to the left hand side of your designer series paper later.
- Color duck image onto your black foil square., attach dimensional’s to the back right hand side and the back left-hand side add adhesive center and a diamond shape over the center of your card and adhere down
- Now glue down your anchor and glue your sentiment on top of your anchor.
I hope I have inspired you today!
Danette @ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in SEPTEMBER for a free gift in OCTOBER.
SEPTEMBER’s online shopping code AGMMF4K