Hello, my Friends! ￼
Today’s projects were created with a Peaceful Burroughs Bundle￼￼. I’m really enjoying this Bundle the possibilities are an endless beautiful script on the sentiment, lovely stamps.￼ today I created a triangle fun fold card along with the Kraft pillow pockets for a coordinating little gift set. ￼￼
The fold is not hard. As with most A2, standard cards, it uses half of a sheet of cardstock. The key is scoring.
Here are the key elements of the card base.
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ (yes, a full sheet! You are cutting/scoring 2 cards at once)
- Score a sheet of cardstock along the length at 4 1/4″
- Next score the width at 5 1/2″
- The result is a triangular piece with two score lines. (Actually 2 pieces!)Finally, fold on the score lines
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
If you would like more details please visit Savvy Stamps facebook page for tonight’s Facebook Live.
My Special for this month, for every Peaceful Borrows Bundle, ordered through me as a free gift you will receive Kraft Pillow Boxes!
I hope you have been inspired! Thanks for stopping by!
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in OCTOBER for a free gift in NOVEMBER. Octobers Online Shopping Code: RJ3QGKUM
Danette@ Savvy Stamps