I hope and pray everyone is well and healthy today!
Today’s card was created using the wonderful In Colors 2020-2022￼￼ Designers Series Paper, Ornate Layers Dies, and the Gather Together Bundle. I needed a thank you card and was thinking of fall ahead, right now it is a very hot summer here in Florida but mentally I’m gearing up for the holidays brighter and better times! ￼
- Card Base Early Espresso Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso Card Stock 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ ( Stitched Rectangle Die)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ x 3″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 3 3/8″ x 3/8″ ( Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Very vanilla Card Stock enough to cut the Ornate Layers Die
- Scraps Bumblebee card stock
- The first layer is a piece of the wood grain In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
- Your next layer is a piece of the In Color Designer Series Paper Bumblebee pattern measuring 5 1/2″ x 3″ placed across the center of your card base layers.
- Emboss the Early Espresso layer with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing Folder glue down to your designer series layer.
- Now using your Very Vanilla card stock cut out your Ornate Layers Die.
- The Third Largest Stitch Rectangle Die is used to cut out an Early Espresso Layer which is then layered on top of your Ornate Layered Die.
- Now using the Stitches Rectangle Dies cut a piece of the Wood Grain pattern of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I then use the sentiment “thanks a bunch” from the Celebrate Sunflower stamp set and heat emboss using Black Emboss powder ￼.￼￼￼￼￼￼ The sentiment is then layered using Dimensionals onto the Early Espresso Layer.￼￼
- Now with a scrap piece of Bumblebee card stock and using the Gathered Leaves Dies and emboss and die cut out a few leaves. The leaves are tucked under the sentiment as well as your Early Espresso Layer.￼
- Add a bow of Linen Thread and a few of the 2020-2020 ￼In Color Enamel Dots.
- Now for the inside of Card using Early Espresso ink in the large maple stamp from the Gather Together stamp stamp two leaves on the imposing ends of your Very Vanilla Layer, I then took an extra leaf and added it to the top right hand side this layer is now glued to the inside of your card￼.
- Your card is now complete I hope you have enjoyed today’s project thank you for stopping bye!￼
Savvy Stamps-Danette Herrera
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month and a copy of the NEW upcoming catalog. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Online Shopping Code: 4JFS9HQ3