Today’s card focus is on the new In color Bumblebee. I used one of my favorites Bundle Celebrate Sunflowers, the 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper, and the Tin Tile 3D Folder to create this clean card.
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored @ 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cards stock (3) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- OH SO OMBRE DSP (3) 5′ x 3 3/4″
- 8 1/2″ x 11′ Basic White card Stock for all stamped images
- Take your whisper white layer and then boss using the tin tile 3-D embossing folder.
- On your small piece of whisper a card stock stamp the sentiment thanks a bunch using bumblebee ink.
- Using the coordinating dies I die cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leavesdie cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leaves
- Using the twin leaf image from the celebrate sunflower stamp set stamp leaf images using Massey meadow ink and stamping off one time.
- Use the coordinating dyes to now cut out your leaves.
- Arrange your sunflowers onto your designer series paper then took the sentiment inside.
- Using Dmensionals on the designer series paper and hear this down to the center of the embossed layer.
- Glue these layers onto your whisper white layer then onto your card base.