I created today’s card in mind of a crisp fall morning, and just wanting to send someone a little note saying we’re thinking of them. The card was created using the tasteful textile 3-D embossing folder as well as the gather together stamp set with coordinating dies. A relatively quick a simple card clean and crisp but with great texture.
- Card Base: Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 41/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Delightful DSP 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Scrap pieces of Basic White for images & sentiment
- Using the Tasteful Textile 3-D Embossing Folder emboss your Whisper White card stock layer.
- Using a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock cut out the largest square from the Stitched Shaped Dies. Emboss using the Tasteful Textile 3-D embossing folder.
- Using the two pieces of Cajun Craze card stock emboss using the Tasteful Textile 3-Embossing Folder.
- On a scrap piece of Shimmery White card stock using Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight ink to create a water background using a Water Painter, when dry using Cajun Craze ink stamp the large maple leaf image from the gather together stamp set, using the coordinating it dies cut out your leaf image.
- Stamp your sentiment using Cajun Craze ink stamp your sentiment” Thinking of You” on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. The sentiment came from the Seaside Notions stamp set but you could use any sentiments of your choice. I then cut out the sentiment using my paper snaps.
- Assembling the card, layer your Gold foil paper in the center of your Whisper White card stock layer, then add your embossed Cajun Craze card stock layers to the top and bottom.
- On your Stitched Square add your maple leaf on a angle creating a diamond shape as well as your sentiment ,then using Dimensionals add the Stitched Shape Square add to the center of your card.
- Now add a bow using Old Olive Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack and some Linen Thread adhered with glue dots to the left of the Mapleleaf.
- Glue your layers onto the Whisper White card base.
- Using Cajun Craze ink I stamped the Mapleleaf image to the inside of the card