Living in Florida I thought of all of us that live in states with weather that stays warm all year round. For me that is sun, sandy beaches and seashells so I created today’s card with that in mind, a little coral wreath with a bit of sea shells for a fun whimsical Christmas card.
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored @ 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cards stock (3) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- OH SO OMBRE DSP (3) 5′ x 3 3/4″
- 8 1/2″ x 11′ Basic White card Stock for all stamped images
- Take your Whisper White card stock piece and trace a circle, I used an embellishment case but you can use any size circle you like I just used it as a guide. Then using Misty Moonlight ink stamp the Coral image around in a circle.
- Now take your Whisper White card stock layer which has been stamped and now embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3-D Embossing Folder. Using Gray Granite ink stamp the Sand image across the bottom
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp your shell images using Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, and Gray Granite inks. Using paper snips then cut out the shell images.
- I stamp is sentiment “Seasons Greetings” onto a Tasteful Textile Label.
- Arrange your shells around your Coral stamped image, I then glued down the sentiment to the right side of the wreath.
- Glue this Whisper White layer onto your Designer Series Paper then glue all your layers onto your whisper white card base.
- Now for a final touch I created a bow with the Shear Pool Party Ribbon and Misty Moonlight Twine attach with Glue Dots.