Hoping everyone is healthy and happy today!
I created this card with dimension in mine , I love the Holly Leaves you can crinkle give a little texture I added the Crystal Effects to the berries after coloring to give even more depth and dimension. Well I do hope you enjoy today’s creation!
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored @ 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cards stock (3) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- OH SO OMBRE DSP (3) 5′ x 3 3/4″
- 8 1/2″ x 11′ Basic White card Stock for all stamped images
- Embossed your Whisper White card stock layer using the Dainty diamonds 3-D Embossing Folder
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp multiple Holly Leaves using Memento ink then color each lease using Stampin Blend Markers Old Olive and Real Red.
- I now added the Crystal Effects to the berries you’ll have to wait a bit for this to dry before cutting out the Holly leaves with your paper snips.
- On additional scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the sentiment “Merry Christmas” cut out using your paper snaps.
- Now on a scrap pieceof Basic Black card stock I stamp the sentiment “to be jolly this season” using Versamark, White Embossing powder to heat emboss, then cut out the sentiment using your paper snips.
- To assemble layer your Designer Series Paper towards the left center of your Whisper White card stock layer I then arrange the Holly leaves down the card over the Designer Series Paper, add your sentiments are use Dimensionals. Glue your Whisper White card stock layer onto your Pretty Peacock card Base.
- For a finishing touch I added a few of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.