I hope everyone is well as we enter into our season of thanks.
I created today’s card with the Loyal Leaves stamp set, this set has fabulous leaves as well as beautiful sentiments with various fonts so with great boldness. The leaves are very realistic giving you details with large imagery. I hope you are inspired with today”s project, enjoy!
- Card Base: Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 41/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Delightful DSP 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Scrap pieces of Basic White for images & sentiment
- Using your Sponge Bayer with Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie inks layer your colors onto your Whisper White card stock piece.
- Using a Water Painter flick some water droplets over your sponged layer let dry to create a unique water droplet affect.
- Now on your scrap pieces of Whisper White card stock stamp a few of your leaf images using Bumblebee, Cinnamon cider inks, some at full strength some second generation, I added a little bit of Pumpkin Pie ink with a sponge dauber.
- Cut out all your leaf images with your paper snips.
- On a small scrap piece of Gold foil paper I cut a half inch piece and flag to the ends with my paper snips.(this will back your sentiment).
- Using the Tasteful Labels Dies, cut a small circle from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper then using Cinnamon Cider at full strength Stamp the sentiment ‘Season of Thanks” from the Gather Together stamp set.
- Glue your sentiment onto your Gold Foil piece.
- Arranger Leaves over the center of the card gluing them down when you’re happy with your arrangement.
- Add the Dimensions to the back of your sentiment then adhere down over your leaves center left.
- I added a small Linen Thread Bow attached with a glue dot to the sentiment.
- For a final touch I added the 2020 -2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
- Glue this layer onto your Bumblebee Layer then glue down all your layers onto your card base.
- Using Cinnamon Cider ink I stamped the Wide leaf image to the inside bottom right hand corner of the card.