Hello everyone I hope you are all well.
Today’s card is a fun take on an easel card, I use the Country home stamp set to create today’s card this stamp set has a great variety of sentiments including “Happy harvest Blessings “ also has a few fun floral images that coordinate with a milk jug and pitcher. I do love to Color today’s project I use the Stampin’ Blend Markers. One of the dies I used for today’s card came from the Ornate Layers Dies.
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Scored @ 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cards stock (3) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- OH SO OMBRE DSP (3) 5′ x 3 3/4″
- 8 1/2″ x 11′ Basic White card Stock for all stamped images
- Cut out your Ornate Layer die using Very Vanilla card stock.
- On a scrap piece a Very Vanilla card stock stamp your floral image with Memento ink, I then colored it in using Stampin Blend Markers in Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake, Real Red . Now cut out your floral image with your paper snips.
- Stamp your milk jug image using Crumb Cake ink onto your ornate Layers Die
- Using dimensionals place your floral image above your milk jug, then using the Linen Thread add a bow to the top of the milk jug.
- On a scrap piece of Early Espresso card stock I stamp the sentiment “Happy Harvest Blessings using Versamark ink then emboss using White embossing powder, heat set using your heat tool.
- Attach your sentiment to the bottom of the Ornate Layer Die.
- Using the Tasteful Textile 3-D Embossing Folder emboss your two pieces of Cajun Craze card stock.
- Attach your Ornate Layer Die to your Cajun Craze card stock piece measuring 5 x 3“ using Dimensionals.
- Attach Cajun Craze layers onto your Very Vanilla piece of card stock measuring 11“ x 3“ scored at 2 inches only adhering to the bottom 2”.
- Now attach your two tile pieces with Dimensionals to the bottom 2 inches of this Very Vanilla card stock piece.
- Glue these layers onto your Cajun Craze Embossed layer. Attach these layers onto your Very Vanilla card base.
- Using Early Espresso ink. I stamped the sentiment “Simply thankful for all Good Things” to the inside of the card.
- For a finishing touch I added a few of the Holiday Basic Rhinestones.