Well Christmas is right around the corner now, can you believe it! If you need a unique gift packaging for some sweet treats or that special something here is the perfect packaging it’s a Christmas Cracker Box, an easy to create unique packaging for that special present. I used the Brightly Gleaming Bundle as well as the Designer Series Paper to create this lovely box.
The second box is a good size box created quick and simply with two pieces of 12 x 12 paper. For the lid I use the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper. The bottom of the box is a 12 x 12 piece of card stock to make it a good size sturdy box super simple to create.
Both these projects were the feature projects on last nights Savvy Stamps Facebook live. For detailed instructions visit Savvy Stamps on Facebook and view December 10, 2020 FaceBook Live.
CHRISTMAS CRACKER BOX:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Score on long side at 2″, 5″, 7 1/2′, 10″
- Score on the Short side 2 3/4″, 6″, 6 1/2″, 7′
- Decorative Pieces: (4)Copper Foil 2 1/2″ x 7/8″ , (4) Very Vanilla 2 1/4″ x 1/2″
- (4)Brightly Gleaming DSP 2″ square, (4) Copper Foil 2″ square
QUICK & EASY BOX:
- Box Base-Pretty Peacock Card Stock 12 x 12, Scored at 2 1/2″ on all 4 sides
- Lid- Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper 10 1/2″ Square, Scored at 1 3/4′ on all 4 sides