Welcome to the January Stamp it Group Blog Hop, this month‘s theme is Valentine’s Day! We are all really excited to share our projects and announce the new contest giveaway(see below). Enter to win the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle. To continue Blog Hopping through our projects simply click on the links below. Make sure you check the contest rules to be entered to win, happy hopping! #Stampitcontest
Today’s projects are a sweet treat box with a coordinating card. I used the Darling Donkey stamp set and OH SO OMBRE Designer Series Paper which is currently free Sale a-bration items with a $50.00 purchase.
- Card Base: Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 41/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Delightful DSP 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Scrap pieces of Basic White for images & sentiment
- Burmuda Bay Card Stock – 6 1/4” X 4 1/2”
- Score all four sides at 1”
- Burmuda Bay Card Stock 4 1/4” X 10 3/4″
- Score long side at 2 1/2”, 3 5/8”, 6 1/8”, 7 1/4”, 9 3/4”
- OH SO OMBRE Designer Series Paper 4″ x 2 1/4″ (2) 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (2) 4″ x 1″
The original box design was inspired by the Pink Buckaroo
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you have enjoyed today’s projects.
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Online Shopping Code: ZZQDBUR6